What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Your step-by-step guide to changing your eating habits without stress, deprivation, and the feeling of dieting
- You will understand the importance of getting rid of any negative feelings and attitudes, and why you need to start bringing down your usual excitement about enjoying tasty food.
- Even though emotions bring us to the edge of any bad eating decision, it is still logic that pushes us off the wagon. This one weaknesses can actually be exploited in our favor.
- You will learn to overcome one of the biggest drawbacks of goals in general. You will replace goals with achievements, and learn how to properly plan changes to your diet.
- Our tendency to eat more food than we’d like, unfortunately can’t be treated like most other substance or behavior addictions, because of one huge difference.
- how to build lifelong habits that will finally put your weight loss on autopilot – without the risk of returning to your old, “fattening” ways
- how you have been sabotaging your own weight loss efforts – most probably without ever even realizing it, and
- Teaching you why you need to start bringing down your usual excitement about enjoying tasty food
- Teaching you why eating large volumes of food is a much more natural behavior for human beings
- Teaching you the constant (over)abundance of food with as up to 6 regular daily meals
- Teaching you the importance of getting rid of any negative feelings and attitudes
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Psych Yourself Thin scores 72.75/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.psychyourselfthin.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD29.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: psychyourselfthin.com you’ll also be taken through to psychyourselfthin.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)